Nutritious and Delicious authentic Thai cuisine
Our mission is to serve tasty and healthy Thai food to our customers. All of our menu items are fresh, delicious and good for you! Specializing in pescetarian and vegetarian entries, our entire menu consists of authentic Thai dishes inspired by the culture and traditions of Sukhothai.
Sukhothai, meaning the Dawn of Happiness, was a region founded in the 13th century famously known as one of Thailand’s leading provinces as far as history and culture are concerned. Located in the north central part of Thailand, this Kingdom existed from 1238 until 1438. The old capital now is in ruins and has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage historical park. However, the Sukhothai Kingdom has flourished in the past 700 years with the abundance of natural resources.
An ancient stone inscription in Sukhothai, mentions that there were “fishes in water, rice in the fields” suggesting that the economy in the Sukhothai period was very stable with agricultural abundance. To this day, the people of Thailand still embrace lives in an organic way; cooking with fresh organic vegetables, and free-range meat and fish.
In addition to the distinctive taste of Thai food, its delicacy and health benefits from using fresh ingredients make Thai food popular throughout the world. We hope our meals will inspire you to eat great, feel great, and live better.
1. Price subject to change without prior notice.
2. Please no separate bills on parties of 6 or move.
3. We accept payment with Cash, Master, Discover, American Express, and Visa.
4. We do not accept checks.
5. 18% Gratuity will be added on to parties of 6 people or more.
6. Foods contain soy, wheat, and peanut.
7. Consumption of raw or undercooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if have certain medical conditions.
8. All dishes are prepared with no MSG
9. Our dishes are vegetarian base (No Dairy, fish sauce, or oyster sauce )